A clear, noise-free voice in a video is everyone’s dream. Don’t you wish you could also have it? Because of this, many people prefer to use iPhone’s microphone for recording since its mic is amazing.
But is it possible to record Voice on an iPhone, as everyone on the internet seems to have different answers to this question? Fortunately, according to my testing, yes, it is possible.
In this article, I’ve explained everything regarding this question and how to use the iPhone as a voice recorder. So stick with the article; it will help you clear your doubts.
So let’s get started.
iPhone As A Voice Recorder: Possible Or Not?
Yes. With your iPhone, you can easily record voices; later, you can use these voices in your videos.
iPhones come with a built-in recording app named Voice Memos which is highly convenient with a user-friendly interface. This app allows you to record, pause, resume, edit, trim, and manage the recordings.
Once you’ve recorded your Voice, you can use it in videos to improve voice quality or share it with your friends.
Now that you’ve got your answer, it’s time to learn how to use iPhone as a voice recorder.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Use Your iPhone as a Voice Recorder
To record the Voice using iPhone, follow these simple steps:
- Launch the Voice Memos app on the iPhone. It can be accessed from the Utilities folder.
- To start recording, click the Red button after opening it. After pressing it, the recording will be started. Also, you can record your voice using the Bluetooth microphone with iPhone.
- When you’re done, click the red button again to stop the recording.
- That’s it. Your recording will be saved automatically.
Sharing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide to Share Voice Recordings on iPhone
After you record your Voice using your iPhone, it’s time to share it with your friends or family. Here’s a step-by-step guide to how to share that Voice:
- Open Voice memos.
- Click on the Voice that you just recorded. It will be saved as “Recording.”
- After that, click on the three dots to open the menu.
- Now tap on Share and choose the platform you want to share the recording.
- That’s it.
Mastering the Edit: A Guide on How To Edit Recordings in iPhone
Recordings on your iPhone can sometimes be ruined by annoying background noise. But don’t worry; you can replace that part while editing your recording on your iPhone.
Here’s how you can do it.
- Launch Voice Memos and click the recording you want to edit.
- Tap three dots to open the recording menu.
- Tap Edit Recording.
- Edit your recording and tap Done to save it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Rename My Recording On my iPhone?
Yes. Follow these steps to rename your recording in Voice memos:
1. Launch voice memos and open the recording you want to rename. Click on it.
2. Select the three-dot menu by tapping on it.
3. Tap on the Edit Recording option.
4. Now you’ll see the name of the recording on the top. Tap on it.
5. Your iPhone will display a text field where you can enter the new name.
6. Tap Done to save it.
How Do I Use Voice Memos On My iPhone?
Launch Voice Memos from the Utilities folder to use the iPhone voice memos. To begin recording, click the Red button. Once done, again tap the red button to stop.
Can I Use an External Microphone With My iPhone?
Yes, you can use an external microphone with your iPhone for better sound quality.
The article concluded that you could easily use your iPhone as a voice recorder. You just have to open Voice Memos and start recording your Voice. You will then be able to share it with anyone you like.
Hopefully, now you should know how to use iPhone as a voice recorder and all the related facts and queries.
Michael Davis is a tech expert specializing in troubleshooting Apple product issues and navigating the world of modern technology. With a wealth of experience, he simplifies complex problems and offers straightforward solutions.