Using Walmart’s user-friendly interface makes finding products a breeze. However, in today’s digital era, everyone is intrigued by keeping their interests secret; I’m no exception.
For such people, removing history is the priority, but most people don’t know how to do it. So they asked how to clear search history on Walmart app on iPhone. There are three methods to clear the history of Walmart.
Stay connected with me to learn the step-by-step guide to both methods. So let’s get started.
How to Clear Search History on Walmart App on iPhone
There are three ways to clear Walmart search history on the iPhone. I’ve discussed a step-by-step guide for each method. Follow the one that you like:
- By Clearing app data
- By using the search bar
- By reinstalling the app
Method 1: By Clearing App Data
The first method of clearing the Walmart history is clearing the app data. For this purpose, you need to uninstall the app from your iPhone. So follow the below-mentioned step-by-step guide to get this done:
- Launch settings on your iPhone.
- Go to General.
- Tap iPhone Storage
- Click the Walmart
- Choose the Offload app and confirm the action.
- After that, the app and your data will be removed.
- Again, log in to your account and check the history in the app.
Note: Your account will be removed from the Walmart app by doing so. If you don’t like this method, follow the next one.
Method 2: By Using the Search Bar
This is my favourite method as it doesn’t require removing any app data and your accounts. So follow this guide to get this done:
- Launch the Walmart app on your iPhone.
- Go to the search bar to find the items you searched.
- You’ll see the items you reviewed.
- So, in front of the recent searches, there’s a “Clear all” option. Click on it.
- After that, all your recent searches will be deleted from the Walmart app.
Method 3: Uninstall The App
Last but not least, uninstalling and reinstalling the Walmart app can also help you to delete your search history. But in this method, your app data will be removed.
Follow these steps to get this done:
- Tap and hold the Walmart app.
- From the pop-up menu, select Remove app.
- Confirm your action. The app will be deleted from your iPhone.
- You can also delete the Walmart app from Settings. Go to General > iPhone Storage > Tap the Walmart app > Select Uninstall app option.
- After uninstalling, reinstall the Walmart app and log in to your account.
- You’ll see that your search history will be deleted from the search bar.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Clearing My Search History Affect My Account?
No. Clearing your search history will only remove the searches and items you reviewed on your Walmart app, and it doesn’t have a link to your account.
Is It Necessary To Clear Walmart History?
Not as such. But if you are curious about your privacy and don’t want anyone to see your interest and activities, then deleting the search history is recommended.
Can I View Deleted Items On Walmart?
No. Once you clear your search or item history, you can’t view it again.
The whole article concluded that there are three methods of clearing search history on the Walmart app on iPhone. By clearing app data, uninstalling it, and by using the search bar on the Walmart app.
I like the Search bar method, which doesn’t require any data deletion. Hopefully, now you should know how clear the search history on Walmart app on iPhone and all the related queries.
The above methods are based on my deep research and experiments. And I’m sure that you benefit greatly from them.
Michael Davis is a tech expert specializing in troubleshooting Apple product issues and navigating the world of modern technology. With a wealth of experience, he simplifies complex problems and offers straightforward solutions.