Nowadays, Samsung buds are in the spotlight because of their quality, less background noise, and amazing sound. Due to this, Apple users are also interested in using Samsung buds with their Macs.
Generally, it’s quite easy to connect your Samsung buds with your Mac. All you need to do is to pair them using your Mac settings and then connect them to your buds. However, this method must be done correctly without errors.
Considering all these factors, I’ve explained a step-by-step guide to connecting your buds. You’ll surely be able to learn how to connect Samsung buds with Mac at the end of this article.
So let’s get started.
Can Galaxy Buds Connect To MacBook?
Yes. Samsung Buds can connect to a MacBook because both devices have Bluetooth connectivity. This means that they can connect wirelessly.
Once connected, you can use the Samsung buds as a wireless audio device for your Mac to listen to music, watch videos and make phone calls.
Now that you’ve got your answer, it’s time to know how to connect Samsung buds with Mac.
How To Connect Samsung Buds With Mac?
I have outlined 6 steps to connect your Samsung buds to your Mac. The steps are as follows:
- Turn on your Mac and disconnect your Samsung buds from any other devices. Place them inside their case and make sure their case is closed.
- On your Mac, tap on the Apple logo from the top left corner and go to System Preferences.
- Click Bluetooth from the pop-up window.
- Now, bring your Buds from the case and begin the pairing sequence.
- After that, your Mac will automatically detect your Samsung buds. When they appear, click Connect next to Samsung buds.
- Once your buds are connected, start enjoying.
Want to buy the best Samsung Buds at affordable price, click the links below:
Why Can’t I Connect My Galaxy Buds To My Laptop?
Below are some possible reasons why you can’t connect your Samsung buds to your MacBook:
- Your Samsung buds may not be in pairing mode. As buds need to be in pairing mode to be detected by your Mac.
- The buds may not be charged. If the battery is low, it might not connect to your MacBook. So make sure they are fully charged.
- Your Galaxy buds may already be paired or connected with another device. So, you need to disconnect them before connecting them to your Mac.
- Last but not least, your Mac may be running an outdated macOS version. So, make sure that all the software updates have been installed.
How To Put Samsung Galaxy Buds In Pairing Mode?
Pairing mode is important for Samsung buds because it allows them to be discovered by your Mac and other devices like a phone or tablet and establish a Bluetooth connection.
When the buds are in pairing mode, they actively seek a new device to connect. Without pairing mode, the buds cannot connect to a new device.
So, if your Samsung buds are already connected to any device, you’d need to enter pairing mode to connect them to your Mac.
For your ease, I’ve enlisted two easy steps to put your Samsung buds in pairing mode:
Method 1: Via Touch Sensors
- Place both of the Samsung buds in your ears.
- Each of them features a touch sensor. Tap and hold the sensors for three-four seconds.
- Once you hear a beep sound, the buds have entered pairing mode. Now you can connect them to your Mac easily.
Method 2: Using Charging Case
- Put both buds into the charging case and keep the case open.
- Press and hold the sensors on both earbuds for about 3-4 seconds until the LED light on each bud flashes.
- Now, the buds are in pairing mode and ready to connect to your MacBook.
Can Galaxy Buds Connect To Multiple Devices?
|Samsung Buds Model||Multipoint Connectivity|
|Samsung Buds +||No|
|Samsung Buds Pro||Yes|
|Samsung Buds Live||Yes|
Multiple connectivities of the Samsung buds depend on the model of buds you have.
It’s important to note that Galaxy Buds and Buds+ can’t connect to multiple devices simultaneously but can quickly switch between devices.
On the other side, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro and Galaxy Buds Live support multipoint connectivity. This means that they can be connected to two devices simultaneously.
As a result, you can have your Galaxy Buds connected to both your phone and laptop simultaneously and easily switch between the two without disconnecting and reconnecting manually.
Can I Use Galaxy Buds With MacBook Live?
Yes, you can use the Galaxy buds with your Mac while live streaming.
Once your buds are connected to your Mac, you can use them to listen to audio from your live streaming and communicate with the audience.
However, it’s important to note that the audio quality may be affected by factors such as the strength of your Bluetooth connection.
In addition, you may need to adjust the microphone settings in your live streaming software if you are using the Galaxy Buds’ microphone to communicate with other participants.
Can You Connect Samsung Buds To Mac Via Samsung Galaxy Buds App?
No. Unfortunately, the Galaxy buds app is unavailable for macOS, so you can’t use it to connect your buds to Mac.
You can only use your Mac Bluetooth preferences to connect to Samsung buds.
However, you can connect Galaxy buds to your iPhone and iPad via the Samsung Galaxy Buds app. This app is available for iOS and iPadOS.
How To Properly Charge Galaxy Buds?
Charging is a crucial factor when it comes to properly caring for the Galaxy buds. To properly charge them, follow these steps:
- Ensure your buds are properly seated and placed in the charging case. It means that the charging contacts on the buds should align with the charging pins in the case.
- Now, connect the charging case to a power source using the charging cable.
- When the earbuds are charging, the LED light on the front of the case should turn red.
- The earbuds are fully charged as soon as the LED light on the charging case turns green. For Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Buds+, this typically takes 1.5 hours.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case once they are fully charged.
How To Connect Galaxy Buds To MacBook Air And Pro?
The method for connecting Galaxy buds to MacBook Air Pro is the same as both devices use the macOS operating system and have Bluetooth connectivity.
As long as the device runs a compatible operating system and has Bluetooth turned on, Galaxy Buds can be paired with any Bluetooth device, including MacBook Air and MacBook Pro.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How To Connect Samsung Earbuds To Macbook Pro?
1. Turn on your buds and MacBook.
2. Put your Samsung buds into pairing mode.
3. Open the Bluetooth settings of your Mac and connect to the new device.
4. Here the Samsung buds will be shown. Tap connect.
How Do I Put My Samsung Earbuds In Pairing Mode?
1. Place both of the Samsung buds in your ears.
2. Tap and hold the sensors for three-four seconds.
3. Once you hear a beep sound, it means that the buds have entered pairing mode.
How to Connect Galaxy Buds to Android Devices?
Galaxy Buds can be connected to Android devices, such as Samsung phones and tablets, similar to iPhones.
Using your Android device’s Bluetooth settings, turn on Bluetooth, pair your Galaxy Buds, and then select the Galaxy Buds from the list of nearby devices.
Do Galaxy Buds Work With Computers?
Yes. Galaxy Buds can be connected to any computer with Bluetooth connectivity and a compatible operating system.
How Do I Connect My Samsung Earbuds To My Mac?
Using your Mac’s Bluetooth settings, turn on Bluetooth, pair your Galaxy Buds, and select the Galaxy Buds from the list of available devices. Tap connect and enjoy your content.
Why Won’t My Samsung Earbuds Connect To My Mac?
Your buds may be connected to any other device, so they are not connecting to your Mac. So, disconnect them from any other device before connecting to Mac.
The whole article concluded that you could connect your Samsung buds to your Mac using the Bluetooth settings of the laptop.
Hopefully, now you should know how to connect Samsung buds with Mac and all the related queries of Samsung buds.
Michael Davis is a tech expert specializing in troubleshooting Apple product issues and navigating the world of modern technology. With a wealth of experience, he simplifies complex problems and offers straightforward solutions.